Vol. 31 No. 4
PI-IUPAC Award 2009—Call for Nominations
The executive editors of Polymer International and the IUPAC Polymer Division are pleased to announce the second award open to scientists under age 40: The PI-IUPAC Award for Creativity in Applied Polymer Science or Polymer Technology. The award will be presented at the upcoming IUPAC World Polymer Congress—MACRO 2010, to be held 11–16 July 2010 in Glasgow, Scotland, UK.
The winner will be awarded USD 5 000, plus travel and accommodations to attend MACRO 2010, where he or she will present a keynote lecture. A Scientific Committee representing Polymer International and the IUPAC Polymer Division will select the winner on the basis of scientific merit after 30 November 2009.
Please send your nominations by e-mail to Polymer International at <firstname.lastname@example.org> before 30 October 2009.
Details for Nominations
Nominees must be under age 40 on 31 December 2010 and available to present a keynote lecture at MACRO 2010. Self-nominations will not be accepted. Please include the following with your nomination:
- your name and address
- full name and date of birth of nominee
- business address of nominee
- nominee’s academic background and education (college or university, location, major field, degree, year awarded)
nominee’s employment history (position, organization, duties, dates)
- nominee’s publications, patents, unpublished reports, papers presented at meetings (please include a list of those you deem pertinent)
- nominee’s honors and awards
- scientific achievements for which the candidate is nominated for this award
Page last modified 1 July 2009.
Copyright © 2003-2009 International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
Questions regarding the website, please contact email@example.com