34 No. 1
|Where 2B &Y
||Announcements of conferences, symposia, workshops, meetings, and other upcoming activities.
The 39th COSPAR Scientific Assembly will take place 14–22 July 2012 at Narayana Murthy Centre of Excellence (Infosys Training Centre), Mysore, Karnataka, India. The assembly will offer 120 meetings covering the fields of COSPAR Scientific Commissions (SC) and panels. Following is a sampling:
- SC A: The Earth’s Surface, Meteorology and Climate
- SC B: The Earth-Moon System, Planets, and Small Bodies of the Solar System
- SC C: The Upper Atmospheres of the Earth and Planets Including Reference Atmospheres
- SC D: Space Plasmas in the Solar System, Including Planetary Magnetospheres
- SC E: Research in Astrophysics from Space
- SC F: Life Sciences as Related to Space
- SC G: Materials Sciences in Space
- SC H: Fundamental Physics in Space
- Panel on Satellite Dynamics
- Panel on Scientific Ballooning
- Panel on Planetary Protection
- Panel on Capacity Building
- Panel on Education
- Panel on Exploration
last modified 6 January 2012.
Copyright © 2003-2012 International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
Questions regarding the website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org