31 No. 1
|Where 2B &Y
||Announcements of conferences, symposia, workshops, meetings, and other upcoming activities.
29–30 July 2009, Tokyo, Japan
The purpose of the NICE—Network of InterAsian Chemistry Educators—symposium is to promote communication among inter-Asian chemistry educators, to exchange chemistry teaching strategies and materials in different countries, and to share the fruitful results.
The tentative topics for this year’s event are as
- students’ conceptions and conceptual change
- instructional strategies, use of audio-visual instruments in classes
- chemistry in daily life, attitudes toward chemistry
- lab activities, sharing/exhibiting of products of science fairs
- representation of textbooks
- chemistry for excellence, preparation for the International Chemistry Olympiad
last modified 6 January 2009.
Copyright © 2003-2009 International Union of Pure and
Questions regarding the website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org