34 No. 6
||Announcements of conferences, symposia, workshops, meetings, and other upcoming activities.
The 2013 Congress of the European Polymer Federation (EPF 2013) will be held in Pisa, Italy, 16–21 June 2013. Hosted by the Italian Association of Polymer Science and Technology, the congress is being organized by Chairman Giancarlo Galli, University of Pisa.
The Congress will provide the polymer community with an international forum for scientific discovery and dissemination of most recent research advances, industrial innovation, interdisciplinary education, and professional networking. Major themes include:
- From monomers to polymers; New feedstocks and biotech resources; Novel synthetic routes
- Advanced characterization and analysis of polymer structure, processability and final properties
- Polymers at surfaces and interfaces across multiple length scales; Polymers and nanotechnology
- Biobased and biorelated polymeric materials; Environmental applications
- Polymers and sustainable development: Energy saving and recovery; Food applications; Recycling and life cycle assessment
- Polymers for biomedicine, pharmaceutics, and healthcare systems
- Polymers for energy, optics, photonics, and electronics
Participants are invited to submit abstracts by 1 February 2013. Early-bird registration is open until 1 April 2013.
last modified 31 October 2012.
Copyright © 2003-2012 International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
Questions regarding the website, please contact email@example.com