26 No. 6
|Where 2B &Y
||Announcements of conferences, symposia, workshops, meetings, and other upcoming activities.
Analytical Methodologies in Trace Metal Speciation
6–9 April 2005, Luxembourg
The International Association of Environmental Analytical Chemistry will hold the 10th IAEAC Workshop on Progress in Analytical Methodologies in Trace Metal Speciation in Luxembourg, 6–9 April 2005.
This workshop will address the current and future status of chemical speciation. The program will include keynote lectures and podium and poster sessions covering recent developments in the study of chemical species in environmental and biological systems.
Main topics include the following:
• speciation in food and in food production
• importance of speciation in industrial processes
• role of speciation in transport and bioavailability in biological systems
• speciation and global change
• new perspectives in the determination of labile and non-labile chemical species in environmental compartments
• microbial transformation of inorganic metals and metalloids
• speciation of emerging pollutants
Page last modified 10 November 2004.
Copyright © 2003-2004 International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
Questions regarding the website, please contact email@example.com