27 No. 4
|Where 2B &Y
||Announcements of conferences, symposia, workshops, meetings, and other upcoming activities.
Chemistry for Agriculture
6–9 December 2005
Jesenik, Czech Republic
The XXXI International Conference “Chemistry for Agriculture” will be held 6–9 December 2005 at the famous health resort Priessnitz in Jesenik, Czech Republic. The chairman of the conference is Henryk Gorecki (Polish Ministry of Science and Information Society Technologies). The chairman of the Organizing Committee is Adam Pawelczyk (Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland).
The conference will present scientific achievements obtained from various interdisciplinary research projects dealing with chemicals used in agriculture. The conference program will cover the following topics:
- chemistry-basic research
- chemical technology-mineral fertilizers, feed phosphates, and other additives
- agricultural chemistry-fertilizer nutrients’ changes in the soil, nutrient availability
- phosphorus and nitrogen problems in the
- ecotoxicology-selected problems
- new production technologies
- new methods for applying agricultural chemicals
- impact of chemical products on plant and animal production
- harmful substances in agriculture and the
The conference is a unique forum for specialists from different disciplines to exchange ideas and develop new concepts.
See Mark Your Calendar for contact information.
last modified 6 June 2005.
Copyright © 2003-2005 International Union of Pure and
Questions regarding the website, please contact email@example.com