27 No. 4
|Where 2B &Y
||Announcements of conferences, symposia, workshops, meetings, and other upcoming activities.
High Temperature Materials
18–22 September 2006, Vienna, Austria
The XII International IUPAC Conference on High Temperature Materials Chemistry (HTMCXII), the latest in a series held every three years, will be held 18–22 September 2006 at the Technical University of Vienna, Austria. The conference chairmen are Adolf Mikula and Herbert Ipser from the University of Vienna and Ulrich Schubert from the Technical University of Vienna.
The conference will focus on new developments in high temperature chemistry in various fields of material science. The conference will feature the following main topics:
- Experimental Thermodynamics and Modelling
- Ecomaterials/Special Materials
- Lamp Chemistry
- Structure and Dynamics of High Temperature Materials
- High Temperature Liquid Phase Chemistry
- Non-Oxidic High Temperature Ceramics
- Lanthanides and Actinides, Nuclear Applications
- High Temperature Intermetallics/Superalloys
- Lead-Free Soldering
Your Calendar for contact information.
last modified 17 June 2005.
Copyright © 2003-2005 International Union of Pure and
Questions regarding the website, please contact email@example.com