33 No. 3
|Where 2B &Y
||Announcements of conferences, symposia, workshops, meetings, and other upcoming activities.
You are invited to participate in the 32nd International Conference on Solution Chemistry (ICSC 2011), which will be held in La Grande Motte, France, 28 August–2 September 2011 under IUPAC sponsorship.
ICSC 2011 will bring together university, governmental, and industrial researchers whose interests span the broad spectrum of modern solution chemistry. The conference will include theoretical, experimental, and simulation studies as well as practical applications. There will be plenary lectures, along with oral and poster presentations. The official language of the conference will be English.
A varied social program is planned for participants and accompanying persons. The meeting will be held in La Grande Motte, on the French Mediterranean coast. La Grande Motte is accessible by air (Montpellier Airport), by rail (Montpellier station), and of course by road. The conference excursion will include a visit to the Pont du Gard and the Palais des Papes in Avignon (both UNESCO World Heritage sites).
You are invited to indicate your interest in participating in this conference and to submit titles and abstracts for oral contributions or poster presentations at your earliest convenience.
Plenary lectures will be given by the following speakers:
- Werner Kunz (Regensburg, Germany)—Natural ionic liquids and green solution chemistry
- Paul Madden (Oxford, UK)—Modeling ionic liquids
- Toshio Yamaguchi (Fukuoka, Japan)—Structure and dynamics of liquids and solutions in confinement
- Christian Amatore (ENS CNRS, Paris, France)—Electrochemistry, the challenge of the 21st century: from living cells to energy production
- Majed Chergui (EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland)—Ultrafast studies on chemical and biological systems, UV and X-ray based
last modified 9 May 2011.
Copyright © 2003-2011 International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
Questions regarding the website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org