33 No. 3
The Executive Editorial Board of Polymer International and the IUPAC Polymer Division are pleased to announce the third award for creativity in applied polymer science or polymer technology. This award celebrates the achievements of young researchers in the polymer community.
The 2012 Award will be presented at the IUPAC World Polymer Congress—MACRO 2012, 24–29 June 2012, Blacksburg, VA, USA. The winner will be awarded USD 5 000 plus travel and hotel accommodation expenses to attend MACRO 2012, where he/she will present a keynote lecture.
The winner will be selected by the Scientific Committee representing Polymer International and the IUPAC Polymer Division after 30 November 2011.
Nominations should be sent by e-mail to Polymer International at email@example.com before 31 October 2011. Nominees must be less than 40 years old on 31 December 2012 and must be available to present a keynote lecture at MACRO 2012.
Include the following information with your
Your name and address
- Full name and date of birth of nominee
- Business address of nominee
- Nominee’s academic background and
- Nominee’s employment history (position, organization, duties, dates)
- Nominee’s publications, patents, unpublished reports, papers presented at meetings
- Nominee’s honors and awards
- Scientific achievements for which the candidate is nominated for this award
Self-nominations will not be accepted.
last modified 6 May 2011.
Copyright © 2003-2011 International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
Questions regarding the website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org